Here's how to warm up your skin tone without looking orange - or totally fake...
* Sleep with a humidifier in your bedroom - it'll help keep your skin supple and moisturised.
* Use a sheer foundation, one shade darker than your skin tone - it will make you look well-rested.
* Sweep bronzer over your temples, around your hairline, and under your jaw line, working up toward your cheekbones to blend everything together. Leave your nose and eyes alone, since bronzer creates too much darkness there, which can age you.
* When choosing a bronzer, don't go for something brick red—that's a common mistake. If you have fair and medium skin tones choose something yellow-brown while women and if you have dark skin, stick to highlighter.
* Use a highlighter sparingly. Swipe powder it from the temples to the tops of the cheekbones. A golden champagne looks good on fair and medium skin; choose a pearlescent, bronze shade if you have darker skin. Don't mix cream highlighter with your foundation, it's too metallic spread over your face and you'll just end up looking like the Tin Man.
* Keep eyes simple and lips neutral and glossy, and finish by brushing a touch of golden pink blush onto the apples of cheeks.